5 Little-Known Facts About Selling With Boatshed
Boatshed is a yacht brokerage that was originally set up in1999, by Neil and Mandy Chapman and has now grown into one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in buying and selling second-hand sail and motor boats. Today, Boatshed has a team of about 120 specialist brokers and sales agents, operating from more than 60 locations in 18 countries, supported by a UK team of 10 professionals.
Boatshed Grand Union is the UK canal-based Boatshed business, and being a part of Boatshed makes us very different from the other canal boat brokers on the British canal system. In case you are very new to Boatshed here are five surprising reasons why Boatshed is so unusual.
1) Unique We are actually the very first Boatshed brokerage dedicated to the Inland Waterways of the UK. Jan, Phil and Peggy have owned many boats between them over the years, and share a passion for canals and canal boats.
2) Technology The Boatshed formula of traditional brokerage using local knowledge and world beating technology in a unique combination has proved very successful on the coast of the UK, Europe and America. In just 10 years it made Boatshed the largest and fastest growing boat brokerage in the world. We’re now bringing that same level of success to the inland waterways.
3) London and Herts We cover the southern Grand Union, including the London canals, as well as the River Lee Navigation. So if you have a boat to sell, give us a call and we will be happy to list your boat on our web site and many others, with up to 70 photographs available to our 250,000 registered customers.
4) We Come to You We travel to your location, take lots of photos and have an informal chat, while we take down full details of your boat. You meet Jan, (a real hands-on boater!) and not a third party. We take pride in our personal service. We sell boats for boaters, because we are boaters, and we love our work.
5) Number Crunching Our website attracts over 150,000 unique visitors each month, we sell more than 1,000 boats each year and we have more than 60 branches worldwide. In fact, based upon independent industry statistics, we sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers. Boatshed has dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far.
Interested in selling your boat? Fill in our sales enquiry form and Jan will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need more info? Grab your free copy of How to Sell a Boat: The Ultimate Guide
Blog by Peggy
600,000 registered boat buyers
Sell your boat twice as fast
150,000 unique visitors per month
1000+ boats sold per year
50+ Boatshed branches world-wide
You may also like: Living on a Boat: The Boatshed Guide (free) / How to Sell a Boat: The Ultimate Guide (free eBook) / How to Buy a Boat: The Ultimate Guide / Our Top 5 Articles From 2014 / Don’t miss:The Boatshed Grand Union Daily/ More articles.
Never miss an article: Sign up and get the latest blog articles sent directly to you, plus instantly receive our free eBook: How to Sell a Boat: The Ultimate Guide.